The ESL English program is made up of four levels from Basic to Advanced and covers all language skills from reading/writing, speaking/listening, vocabulary building, grammar and pronunciation. We also have English learning classes through American Film and American Music.
The standard in English language training follows Communicative Language Teaching (CLT). All of our courses are designed around this model and involve speaking opportunities in every class. Classes are lively, fun and interactive.
Classes are offered at all levels and in all areas of English as a Second Language training, including the following course topics:
- pronunciation / accent
- Grammar / Writing
- Speaking / Listening
- Reading / Vocabulary building
- Idioms / American Slang
- American culture
- Learning English through American movie classics
- Learning English through American music
- The courses use a methodology with interactive technology, which makes the classes more dynamic.
- Students can start on any Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) and finish on any Friday.
- Each class is 50 minutes long.
- This course requires an F-1 student visa.
Upon completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion