discover our courses

15 hours or less per week

This Non-Intensive course is suitable for students who are looking to study part of the day and have a free part of the day, but still want a fun and engaging learning experience.

Eagle’s general English courses are designed to improve your English skills on a full or part-time basis.
This course enables students to achieve proficiency in English by offering support in improving pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.


Students who want to learn English at a faster pace and achieve true fluency in the English language, we recommend our intensive English program. Learn four hours a day, five days a week, for 12 weeks. Perfect for students and prospective students who intend to study in the United States.

Be in intensive contact with the English language in order to develop the four basic communication skills and, at the same time, improve your pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.

Visa Requirements

An F-1 student visa requires a workload of at least 18 hours per week. Courses with less than 18 hours per week are not eligible for an F-1 student visa.


Our enrollment system is flexible and allows you to start at any time. However, to get the most
out of your money and effort, your advisor may recommend that you start at the beginning of a
semester. Talk to an advisor about the best time for you!

We offer two different programs to best meet the needs of all our students. For more information and scholarship applications, contact our Admissions Departmen

Our application process is simple! All you need to do is fill out an application, wait for your list of
documents, send us these required papers, schedule an interview with the immigration service
and then enter the US!

We have special programs/scholarships to meet the diverse needs of our students. Believe us,
we do understand what it means to have special needs. Here, at Eagle Sacramento School,
diversity is embraced and celebrated.

Eagle Sacramento has staff that can issue student visas. The most common visas for our
students are tourist visas for cross-cultural programs or F-1 student visas for long-term
academic, professional or extension programs.